View the Webinar: Cybersecurity for M&A Data
Matthew F. Knouff, eDiscovery Counsel at CDS, moderates a discussion between panelists Jaime Skinner, Senior Corporate Counsel at Caterpillar, LLC; Jay Kramer, Supervisor Special Agent and Attorney at the Federal Bureau of Investigation; Rani A. Habash, Antitrust Associate at Dechert LLP; and Brad Janssen, Director of Advisory Services at CDS.
This webinar addresses many of the hot topics around data security in M&A, including:
- The impact of cybersecurity on business objectives, regulatory profile, and valuation model
- Dealing with privacy policies and notices on both sides of the deal
- Evaluating security controls of an acquisition target
- Conducting cybersecurity due diligence
- Post-closing and integration cybersecurity concerns